Quick, easy, and economical. The ingredients for this recipe can be purchased for less than half the price of store purchased chip dip and you get considerably more to enjoy. Onion, garlic, dill, and so many other flavors of delicious dipping sauce are simple to create with this recipe.
Using a package of powdered onion soup mix and a container of sour cream you can whip this dressing up in minutes this recipe is ideal for serving serving up with party or holiday snacks.
Making thick and tasty home made dip to accompany potato chips or a vegetable platter is much easier than most people realize and the taste is above compare. Soup really can be used for so much more than just making soup.
Basic Onion Dip Recipe Ingredients
Optional variations to the basic onion dip mix:
Spice it up and Savor the Flavor!
Fabulously Fast Ways to Simplify Work in the Kitchen
There are many ways to simplify little tasks in the home. Life is busy and we really don't need to spend more hours doing housework or working in the kitchen then we currently have to.
1. When baking, double up your batch, and freeze half. Then simply pull out a package as needed. This is also a great way to put aside a few home baked goodies for holiday gift giving.
2. Left over tea in the pot? Turn it into iced tea by adding fresh lemon cubes, sugar, and additional water (cold of course). Coffee? Cubing it works for iced coffee too (just skip the lemon).
3. Party time? Pot luck is a great way to cut down on your end of the cooking and it is always interesting to try out the favorite recipes of your friends.
4. Hate the clean up that entertaining brings with it? Put away your plates and pull out paper ones instead. Paper easily breaks down to recycle itself and you get to drastically cut down on your clean up time.
5. Pre-packaged mixes for soup, noodles, biscuits, or cake can be used as a base for your cooking or baking. These ready made mixes can really help to cut down your preparation time and simplify the overall cooking process. Starting with one of these it is easy to turn basic into fabulously homemade by adding in a few extra ingredients.
A can of beef barley soup can easily transform into a vegetable rich beef stew when you add in fresh chopped vegetables. A basic chocolate cake mix can magically become delightfully rich cake brownies when you throw in a handful of walnuts. There are many ways to create fabulous dishes in the kitchen without having to work yourself into a frenzy. It is simple to simplify.
Another Homemade Dip Recipe to Try
Entertaining Can be so Much Fun When You Simplify it
You Can Also Find us on Our Facebook Page
I have enjoyed creating online articles since March 2007 and write on a variety of topics. Writing is my hobby, my work, my play, and my passion. I hope you enjoy your visit.
Find it on eBay