50 Romantic Things To Do For Your Girl
Being A Romantic Guy Really Can Be Pretty Easy
Whenever a purchase or referral is made from an advertisement on this website a commission or referral payment is made to Lorelei Cohen.
If you have never considered yourself a romantic man or perhaps romance has just gotten set to the sidelines over the years then it may be time to fine tune your courting skills and get yourself back on track.
If you are not a romantic kind of guy right now then these tips may help you to become one. There are some delightfully simple ways to be super special to your girl. Romance and the gestures that bring it about are quite easy to enact.
Consideration for your love interest is the key. Touch her heart with these special ideas for courting the one that you love. By designing scenarios of thoughtfulness and caring an atmosphere of romance can be very easily created.
Important Romantic Things To Say And Do
1. When you wake in the morning tell her that you love her and also let these words be the last phrase that you say to her before you close your eyes at night.
Use the phrase I love you as a greeting each time you pass by your girl. Saying I love you really does help to strengthen the bond between a couple. Say I love you often.
2. Be nice to her friends and relatives. They are as much a part of her world as your friends and relatives are yours.
3. Focus on the positive and try to compliment your lady at least once every day. Try not to notice or comment on the negative issues. You may be surprised how often this gesture of kindness will be returned to you.
4. Be a good listener. Women are communicators but men often forget this. Keep the conversation flowing between the two of you. Encourage her to talk about her day. Confide your feelings to her and discuss issues that concern you. Make sure that time is spent each day simply talking with your partner as you would with a close friend because that is what she is.
Attentiveness And Togetherness
5. Respect your partner's accomplishments. Compliment her on her achievements and encourage her to follow her dreams. When you are a true friend to your partner then your role as lovers forms a much deeper emotional connection.
6. Kiss her good-bye when you are leaving and kiss her again when you are with her once again.
7. Hold her hand when you are walking together or just sitting on the couch watching television together. Touch without sexual implication is very important in a relationship. Let her know that you simply enjoy being close to her.
8. After you finish a meal help to clear the dishes from the table. Never just get up from the table head to the television and leave the entire clean up for her. Helping out in the home is one of the most romantic things that a man can do.
9. Purchase an apron and be sure to put it on to help with a few of the household chores. A man doing housework is actually a very romantic image. There is nothing more attractive than a man doing dishes.
10. A tired stressed out lover is not going to feel as romantic toward you as a relaxed and well rested one will. Pamper her with a meal at a restaurant at least once every couple weeks. If you are married with kids then spend time with them so she has time for herself. Let her have the opportunity to leisurely soak in the tub or to simply put her feet up and relax for a couple hours with a nice hot cup of tea.
Dining Outdoors Can Be Very Enchanting
Little Details Are So Important In Creating Atmosphere
11. Give her the gift of a spa experience. You can purchase her a gift certificate to a local spa or you can give her a gift of aromatherapy candles, bath pearls, and scented bath salts, so she can enjoy a relaxing spa experience at home.
12. Tokens of your love are very romantic and will let her know that you are thinking of her. Leave little love notes for her to find. You can paste them on the fridge or bathroom mirror. You can pop them into her jewelry box, leave them on her dresser, or even set them inside the kitchen cupboards. Pop a small note of encouragement into her lunch box.
13. Set a little chocolate heart on her pillow so she discovers it when she crawls into bed.
14. Be a gentleman to the lady in your life, chivalry is important and it is definitely romantic. Don't forget to open doors for her, hold her coat to help her into it, and to patiently wait for her when she is a little late. She will notice and appreciate these small romantic gestures.
15. Tell her she is beautiful.
16. Buy her an ice cream cone. This is a genuinely sweet gesture.
17. Park at a viewpoint with her.
18. When you are planning activities to do together, be sure to not just do the things that you want to, be sure to include her interests in also.
19. Take up a physical fitness activity which you both can participate in. Spend time together working toward a common fitness goal. Set aside time to walk, bike, swim, dance, or golf together.
20. Go green and do something kind for the environment, plant a tree together.
Don't Just Presume She Knows That You Love Her
Take The Time To Show Her That You Do
21. Pamper her. Surprise her with a little present every now and then.
22. Take the time to dress up just for her. Style up in something extra nice, put on some cologne, and spend some time with the one that you love.
23. You do not need a reason to give her flowers and the best way to gift them is to bring a bouquet that is a surprise to her. Flowers are one of those romantic mushy gushy traditions that just shouts out "I love you".
24. Take her out on a date. It doesn't have to be an expensive date. You can go out for supper, to a dance, the park, a concert, or just out for coffee. Just make sure that you take her out.
Wink At Her Every Now And Then: It Will Make Her Smile
25. Go out dancing every now and then.
26. Watch a sunset together. Watch the morning sunrise together.
27. Hug her.
28. Do something for your community. Volunteer at a local charity event together.
29. Read the local paper or a good book with one another so that later you will be able to discuss it with each other.
30. Purchase a card to thank her for being there with you. Home can be a very lonely place if you have to live there alone.
A Walk At A Local Park Can Be A Relaxing Date
31. Make a list of occasions that are relationship important. Don't forget your anniversary or her birthday. If a date is special to her then it should be special to you too so treat it as such.
32. Take her out to a movie. Buy her a popcorn while you are there.
33. Never degrade or criticize her. A compliment on her positive attributes will accomplish much more then mentioning the negatives. Appreciate how beautiful she is today. This is the woman that you plan on spending your life with. When the two of you reach your 80s or 90s you will truly appreciate what you looked like today.
34. When purchasing gifts for her discover what her favorite fragrance is, what her favorite food is, her favorite hobbies, and her favorite little luxuries. Then use these ideas to theme your gift choice. Try not to buy her household items as a gift unless she has specifically mentioned really wanting one for Christmas or her birthday. Household gifts should be purchased in the same context as the household groceries.
35. Every now and then surprise her with a mini vacation. This little get a way can be a day or weekend trip. A little excursions to a local historic site, nearby town, or night at a hotel are great for creating a relaxed romantic atmosphere for two.
36. Listen when she talks to you. Women often express their feelings through communication.
37. Take the time to give her a relaxing foot massage.
38. Do a goofy little strip tease dance for her.
39. Cook or order supper in for a romantic candle light dinner. Spread tiny lighted hearts throughout the room and then let the love begin. The smallest gestures can be so very thoughtful and touching. Candlelight is one of the most romantic forms of lighting. Fall in love all over again. Put on some music, dim the lights, and light the candles.
40. Let her go out with her friends. Time apart from each other is important to the health of a relationship too.
Go Back And Visit Your Special Place. This Can Be The Spot Where You First Met Or Where You Had Your First Date
Find New Ways To Show Her How Special She Is To You
41. Take her out to the lake, build a bonfire together, and roast hotdogs and marshmallows together in the twilight.
42. Sit out on the lawn in the evening and watch the stars together.
43. Bring her breakfast in bed.
44. Send flowers to her workplace.
45. Send her a love letter or card through the post. E-mail her one.
46. Offer her your coat when she is cold, or take her hand, and put it in your pocket to keep it warm.
47. Do something a little crazy every now and then. Throw your coat over a puddle for her, take her shopping for a new dress, or dress up like a clown and chase her around the house.
48. Take her back to visit the place where she grew up.
49. Propose to her and if you are married then propose to her again. Being romantic to your love interest can hold many rewards. The wonderful rebound effect of romance is a benefit that both partners get to enjoy.
50. If you are married renew your vows. Remember how special it felt the first time you married her. Promise to love her forever.
It takes less than a minute to say I love you yet it is one of the most romantic things which you can do for the person who you care most about. It is really not difficult to be romantic. It just takes a little creativity, a little thoughtfulness, and a little time spent showing the person you love that you really do care for them.
Dance With Her At Any Place And At Any Time
There Are Many Ways To Show Someone That You Love Them
Say I love you with flowers & candy. There is a very good reason why these gift items have stood the test of time in the love department. Flowers and candy ooze romance in every sweet bite and delightful smelling blossom.
I'm Lorelei I hope you enjoy your visit to my blog
Advertisement by eBay
It's The Little Things That Leave The Largest Imprint
Advertisement By eBay